Friday, August 8, 2008

Sports

Can I just say? I am NOT sporty. I am not coordinated. I do not run. I'm more of a watcher. Tonight we went to Spiderman's softball game. Here's his jersey. I am so glad that there were enough girls that showed up tonight.
See this girl? She's swell. Just for showing up. If they do not have an even number of men and women that show up, they forfeit the game. Spiderman is the coach and last year he forced me against my will to play in two games.
I would rather gouge my eyes out with a spoon. That's why I wore flip-flops. So that I couldn't be tricked once we got there.His team has kept it's unbeatable losing record. They have not won a game, ever. I think that's an accomplishment and they should be proud. If you're going to be bad, at least be the absolute worst!

4 comments:

JackeeG4glamorous said...

At least they look happy! (cept maybe not Spiderman, who looks dissappointed.)

Brandi said...

Sorry could not help you out last night! Cant wait for dinner tomorow night!

Lisa said...

You're such a good wife. I have never been to one of my husbands co-ed league games. In all fairness to me, he plays on 5 leagues a year (3 summer, 2 fall) and if I went to all his games I would never get anything done!
Have fun watching!

Anonymous said...

well, someone HAS to watch and be the official "recorder" for the season!