Thursday, April 10, 2008

Rainy Day

I am in a foul temper today. I woke up with a migraine which is no surprise considering the rain and the horrendous night I had at work last night. (I don't want to get into it, but I can really understand now why some employees go to work and shoot people. If I were already imbalanced....there'd have been trouble)
The weather also seems to be reflecting my mood.


Normally, I love rainy days. I can put on sweat pants, drink tea, and curl up with a good book. Today, however, the foul mood. I just put the makings of a beef stew in my crockpot. Today is definitely a comfort food day. Later I'll make some crusty french bread and we'll be all set.

As for the headache....I truly believe in the medicinal effect of pinwheel cookies.


I feel better already.




No comments: