Sunday, April 13, 2008

Avon Breast Cancer Walk

As you may already know, I am doing the breast Cancer walk in Chicago the 1st weekend in June. My main reason for doing this is in honor of my friend Rachelle who lost her battle with cancer when she was only 33 years old. Rachelle was one of the best people I have ever met. She was an inspiration to everyone who ever met her and she is missed every single day. She (along with her sister--my sister-in-law) is the person who introduced me to my husband. Even though she didn't get to see our wedding, I felt her presence at the ceremony in the unseasonably warm and sunny October day.

In order to do the walk I must raise a minimum of $1,800. Please help me reach that goal!
You can make a donation here or on the sidebar. I greatly appreciate your support!

No comments: