Thursday, March 26, 2009

Peeps, The Wonder Drug

With all the weather changing and hormonal changing, I have been struggling today with a migraine.
Don't worry, I took two of these and I feel better.


I truly believe in the medicinal power of Marshmallow Peeps. They're one of my favorite things about Easter. Heck, my favorite thing about Spring even! I prefer the yellow ones to any other color (maybe that makes me a Peep purist) and I prefer the bunnies to the chicks so I can eat the ears off first. I know that there are people out there (my mother) who like their Peeps stale and hard. I think that's just wrong. I love 'em nice and soft and fresh. I"m actually a little sad they're all gone now. I'll just have to buy some more.....

Speaking of medicine, I'm posting this video shown to me via Spiderman. He knows how much I hate that drugs are advertised on television. It's one of my pet peeves. I mean, why wait for your Dr. (with all their medical knowledge ) to TELL you that you need a certain medicine when you can see something on TV and DEMAND it from them?

Anyway.......here's the video. I know a few people who need this drug.




If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my Blogiversary Contest!

1 comment:

JackeeG4glamorous said...

You can thank me later for teaching you the proper nutritional values of Pizza and Peeps. I KNOW!!!

Takes me to my happy place.