Monday, March 9, 2009

But, Will My Luck Hold?

Yesterday my mother and sister and I went to the outlet mall. We found so many good deals and bought so many things you'd think we'd never seen clothes before. I purchased two Liz Claiborne purses for $16. TWO! For $16 total! They're gorgeous and I love them. The green one was originally $60 and I got it for $9 and the black one was originally $75 that I got for a bargain price of $6! How awesome is that!

Also, today I went to my fertility doctor. With all the pills, shots, ultrasounds etc, I kind of feel like I'm performing a science project. I feel as though I should be making a trifold out of poster board or something. Let's hope that my luck from this weekend holds and I'll be done with this fertility mess. It's stressful, painful, and tiresome.
Wish me luck....

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute purses!! I've got my fingers crossed for you. :)

Mimi's Toes said...

Love the purses...good bargains! I will say a prayer for you...