Wednesday, March 4, 2009

You Capture

As part of Beth's You Capture Challenge, I was playing around with my camera and took this picture of my cat Tim. This week's challenge is perspective.
Tim loves to sit on the counter and stare at himself in the mirror for hours. I imagine he's thinking You're a handsome devil aren't you?Also, he hopes someone will turn on the faucet for him. Even though I bought one of those cool motorized water dishes so that the water is continually running. Ungrateful, vain, kitty.

And in case you ever wondered what it would look like if you were trying to take a picture of your other kitty and he suddenly zoomed his face toward the camera, here it is.
Kind of looks like an alien doesn't he? A little creepy.

14 comments:

JackeeG4glamorous said...

Tim's Wonderful! Splendid kitty. and bashful Peter Parker...well, that is an interesting perspective!

Bacardi Mama said...

I'm usually not a cat person,but these are great.

Mrs. Cline said...

Oh gosh, these are great! The top one is really good, and the bottom one is just plain 'ole funny! Aren't animals so great, with their quirky personalities?

Christy M. said...

Tim is a magnificently, handsome young chap! I love how he's sitting up so straight! Great capture :)

The second shot is really cool too!!

Anonymous said...

I love both shots! The second one is a little creepy, but funny! I love trying to figure out what animals are thinking.

Kate said...

Super sweet first one....LOVE the b-n-w!!! And hilarious about the second one!!! :D Ha!!

Crazy Babs said...

So great! Love the cat looking at you in the mirror.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the second one! He is a little alien-ish. He is a handsome devil though.

Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd photo - definitely alien ;-)

Unknown said...

hahah...I love both pictures, but the second one made me giggle!!

Mimi's Toes said...

Great pictures. The second one is very interesting.

Beth at I Should Be Folding Laundry said...

These are both great, Sarah!

rosellafan said...

my cat,Frankie does the exact same thing! so funny! he cries for fresh running water now... lol

great shot!

rosellafan (Paula)

Anonymous said...

I love that your cat and The Hubster have the same name! My cat is obsessed with the ticker tape on the bottom of CNN