Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My Addiction

Today I went and had my hair cut. I desperately needed one as my hair was WAY out of control. My hair is naturally very curly, coarse, thick, and well....Big. Very few people have the courage to take my hair on. I want to give a shout out to the very best and bravest hairdresser out there. Amber you ROCK!
Look how smooth and straight she gets my hair. I LOVE it! I'll probably even go a few days without washing it just to keep all this gorgeousness. (my hair is also dry and it takes a few days before it gets oily, I'm not gross or anything)
After my haircut I went to Barnes and Noble to purchase a new copy of The Friday Night Knitting Club for the winner of my contest. So really it's all Poonam's fault that I bought $75 worth of books. Thanks Poonam.
So now I have more books to add to my nightstand. At this point who am I kidding, the books can BE the nightstand. I can't help it I'm addicted to reading. I want to read EVERYTHING! I'm actually afraid of dying before I get to finish everything I want to read. It's like crack to me.

At least it'll be a good summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute hair!

I would love to hear what you think about Eat, Pray, Love when you finish it.

JackeeG4glamorous said...

I would like to borrow Eat, Pray, Love when you finish it.
I used to read the back of the cereal box as I ate my breakfast. Nutritional Facts and all, and the scary part...I loved it! I too LOVE to read. (Except for word verification on blogs...BOOO-Hissss)

Anonymous said...

You are looking very pretty with your straight hair!!!

- Poonam