Thursday, May 15, 2008

And the Winner IS.....

Ok People. It's the day you've all been waiting for. I'm going to pick the winner of Sarah's Super Pay it Forward Contest. It was fun, and maybe I'll do another contest later this summer.
So anyway...I wrote everyone's name on a piece of paper.
And put them in a bowl.
And had Spiderman draw the winner. (so if you didn't win, blame him!)
And the winner is......

Now Poonam, I know you don't have a blog so you have to pay it forward in real life. I'll get you a copy of the book the next time I have a chance to go to the store as I will be working with you all weekend!

Thanks for playing everyone!

1 comment:

JackeeG4glamorous said...

Help me, I seriously need a book intervention.
I just bought 7 (and got two more, almost FREE) GAH! So, it's ok that Punam won this one. I still haven't read the ones I bought with my gift cert. STOP THE MADNESS!