Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I Just Have to Make it ONE More Day

All I have to do is make it through an 8 hour shift tomorrow and then....I AM ON VACATION!!!

Can you tell I'm excited? I'm not actually going anywhere so it's more like a Stay-cation, but I don't have to work or do anything I don't want to do.
I have a few things lined up like day trips to both Chicago and Shipshewana, but I'm mostly going to spend the time sleeping, reading, and hanging out at the pool.

I also have a gift card donated to me by my mother for a spa near to my house. What I can't decide is this: should I get a massage or a facial?

Let's debate this. First we have the one hour relaxation massage. I love massages. I last had one in February for my birthday. It was nice, but left me with bruises. Next, we have the hour long rejuvenating facial. This includes cleansing, skin analysis (whatever the heck that means), steam, treatment masks, balancing and face, neck, arm and hand massage.
Both of these are about the same price. Both are hour long. I do have to say I'm leaning more towards the facial. I haven't had a facial in 6 years.

Which would you pick, the massage or the facial?

4 comments:

readsalot said...

I love both, but there is nothing like a great facial. You feel fresher afterwards and sooo relaxed. Massages are great, but how often do you have someone massaging your face. Plus, it is so good for your skin.

My mom is an esthitician. I may be somewhat partial.

JackeeG4glamorous said...

Hoorah for readsalot, for she can spell esthitician. (can you pronounce it as well?)
I always have a hard time with that.


I'd take the facial. Although your skin is really divine!

Jen said...

Hmmm...that is a tough choice. I think I'd probably go with the facial because my last two massages weren't very good. Have a fun staycation!!

Anonymous said...

I would definitely go with the facial. Enjoy your staycation!