Friday, July 31, 2009

Free Stuff Friday!

Everyone Loves Free Stuff right? Today I'm offering this:
What's cool about these bags is that for every one purchased, they donate 100% of the profits to charity's. Which Charity's? The Children's House at Johns Hopkins and Believe in Tomorrow Children's foundation.

I happen to have one of these bags in chocolate brown (Spiderman's company represents them) and will send it to one of you lucky readers.

So how do you win one? Leave a comment here telling me what kind of charities you support. In a week I'll announce the winner.

And if you don't win? You should still go here and buy one because, hey, it's for charity!

4 comments:

Scarecrow said...

The Oregon Food Bank. Every week when I do my shopping at the local grocery store I add on a few staples. eg; Rice, flour, oatmeal, peanut butter etc. Then when I have enough bags that moving them around the laundry room becomes a hassle I take them down to the local donation center. Rinse and repeat.

Heidi said...

Hey Sarah! Does "mentally" supporting charities count? Because if it does, I support ALOT of charities!!! Humane Society is my main charity. If I could get a raise at work, I would definately give it to them. Oh wait, I am getting a raise, IN 2010!!!! Okay, I'm out. Carbon Based sounds good.

Misti H said...

Sarah I came across your blog when I seen you comment on Beth's the other day. Heidi's comment is so funny, and true.
This bag is pretty cute. Would come in handy for our Disney trip in Sept.
I have done a little charity work. Mainly I have done a lot of runs to support different groups. A few friends and I did put together our own 5 k run and family walk for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society and for the last few years I have raised money for the March of Dimes. It's a great feeling to raise money for a charity, and a great way to teach your kids about giving. I think I'll get a bag either way.

Mimi's Toes said...

Oh, I really like this bag and would love to win it. I have a few charities that I support. I love Special Olympics and Children's Memorial Hospital. I also got involved this year in the March of Dimes and loved being a part of this charity too. Thanks! I love free stuff...