Monday, June 23, 2008

Random Crap For A Monday

I had a really relaxing weekend which was great because I hadn't had a weekend off since my walk in Chicago. I definitely needed it. Spiderman and I rented a bunch of movies and chilled the entire weekend. It was fantastic! I felt ready to start my new position today in education. For my first day, I was orientating a traveling RT. We went to both campuses and I showed her around, explained our charting and lab systems, and got her settled with HR and employee health (name badge, computer codes, etc.) I showed her all the important things...like where the gift shop and cafeteria are. It was kind of a slow day, but the rest of the week I'll have students to keep me busier! I'm not used to working at this slower pace...it's an adjustment. I have a feeling this first week is going to be the hardest because I'm trying to find my groove.
Also this weekend I was invited to the NWI Bloggy Meet. It's in a few weeks and I'm super excited. I can't wait to meet some of the bloggers in this area and hopefully make some new friends! (now that my schedule will actually allow some time for friends)
I think I'm going to try to eat healthier this week because I was PMSing all weekend and turned into a lean mean eating machine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new position! You will be great at the educating of new staff! I applied for a new job today! I just have to get the hell out of there!

Crooked Eyebrow said...

We are all looking forward to meet you! It shall be a great time!