Monday, June 16, 2008

5 Things

I was tagged recently and I'm a pretty accommodating person so here goes:


1. What did you do 10 years ago?
1998? I was still in college trying to decide if I wanted to stay in my major--Biology-premed.
I was working in Reservations at the Raddison Hotel/Star Plaza Theater. That summer my then friend Heather and I drove 16 hours to Myrtle Beach for a week of fun in the sun. We had a blast.
2. Five items on my to-do list today.
--get an oil change
--go to the bank
--pay bills
--go to the grocery store
--scrub my bathroom (it's kinda gross right now)
3. Snacks I enjoy.
Anything sweet. I'm a candy girl. I also love to snack on saltine crackers. I can eat a whole package in one sitting.
4. What would I do if I were a billionaire?
That's easy...travel more. I have SO many places I want to visit! I'd love to go to FRANCE (always wanted to go), Italy, England, Ireland, Scotland, Australia, Egypt, India, and Japan.
5. Places I would live.
I would love to live in any of the places mentioned above. Realistically I would like to someday live in the Portland area of Oregon. I have family out there and I LOVE it. I don't get to go out there nearly as much as I would like.


Bloggers I am passing this challenge to:
Kristabella, because I'm sure your answers will be entertaining, TheModernGal, because I'm sure she could use something to distract her from her impending move, and anyone else who feels inspired.

1 comment:

The Modern Gal said...

Thanks for the tag! I'll try to accomplish this when I get back to Nashvegas after D.C. and am waiting on the movers. I think my No. 5 is going to be fairly similar to yours.