Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weekend Wedding

For the past few days I've been fighting the headcold from hell. Today is by far the worst day. Why is it I always seem to get a cold just in time for my off days?
Because of my Dayquil hazed brain today I'm going to forgo a real post and just put up pictures of the wedding we went to in Indy this past weekend.

The bride (Spiderman's cousin) and groom.
The reception was a lot of fun and went into the wee hours of the morning. Not everyone could party that long.
My in-laws.
Spiderman and his brother and sister. I don't know why those boys always insist on making faces in every single picture they take.

It took a lot of convincing to get this picture where he wasn't making some awful face that made him look retarded.
Overall it was an awesome time and I may have drank way more than I had intended. Do you think that's what contributed to my cold?

That or all the sickies I see every day at work.

2 comments:

Mimi's Toes said...

You and Spiderman are a sexy couple! Blue is your color girl. Hope the headcold fizzles out soon.

Robin said...

I mis-read Indy...thought you had just taken a casual little jaunt to ITALY. Almost fell outta my chair!