Monday, August 24, 2009

I Feel Like Shopping....

To coincide with the cooler temperatures this weekend I rejoiced in the arrival of the new L.L.Bean catalogue. It's like they knew I would be craving fall clothes. Well played L.L.Bean. Well played.

As I flipped through the glossy pages of the catalogue, I desperately needed clothes for my imaginary life. You know, the one in which I need an evening gown for when I meet the queen. Or walk the red carpet. Because quite honestly? Half the time I wear scrubs and the other half I wear yoga pants or PJ's .

But I REALLY could see myself wearing this

It's a fleece lined hoodie. How comfy does that sound? I'm always cold and this would keep me nice and toasty. I'd wear the shit out of it. It comes in solid colors too, but I'm digging the stripes. Here's the dilemma: Do I like the pink/navy....
Or the navy/green? Which one should I buy?
And for my love of footwear we have these wellies.
How flippin' cute are they? I could see myself puttering around my garden (if I had a real one). They'd also be perfect for wandering around the English country side. Which I am prone to do. In my head. I could probably find a knock off pair at Target though and these are a little pricey.
Seriously though. I do have a love of boots. And I'm still on the lookout for a pair.
What do you think of these? They're suede.


I think I may be liking these fringed ones a little more though. I don't know why.



I am a total sweater girl. I have TONS of them. I especially love cardigans. And this one in pomegranate is adorable! It has a waffle-like texture.

Wouldn't it be cute to wear with jeans and the fringed boots when I go to the pumpkin patch or apple picking at County Line Orchard?
Or this Cardigan with the same jean/boot combo.


Love it!!
And then this sweater? I can't really think of where exactly I'd wear this, other than on a trip to Scotland, because doesn't it seem perfect?

With the plaid skirt and all? This one I probably wouldn't wear in real life though. Not really a big fan of the hunting dogs on a sweater. And finally, there's this jacket.
I love jackets almost as much as I love boots and this one just seems sassy. I love the greenish color.
So tell me, what are some of your favorites? Do you think I absolutely HAVE to have any of these?

3 comments:

Robin said...

the navy hoodie gets my vote! and if you live someplace that gets rain (not like me, in colorado!) get the wellies too ;)

Brandi said...

i like them all but my fav is the suede boots with no fringe and the pink striped hoodie!!!

JackeeG4glamorous said...

I think you must still have a "thing" that coincides with school clothes shopping. Go smell a box of crayons and save a ton of money.