Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Stupid Channel 9

I didn't get to see 90210. First off, it was scheduled to air at 10:30 pm. WTF? Who decided this is prime time to premier a new show....that you want people to actually watch. So I set my DVR- I have to get up at an ungodly hour for work and am usually in a coma by 10:30.
So why didn't I get to see it if I DVR'd it, right?
How was I supposed to know that the Cubs game shown right before it would go over? Then they had to show the news. It was after 11 when it finally started.
Thank goodness they are re airing it tomorrow. I'll watch it then.
Until then.....lalala....I can't hear you....lalala. Please don't give anything away!

2 comments:

Kristabella said...

Dude, I KNOW! I set my DVR to tape 90 minutes past the original end date and it still cut off the end!

It was good, though! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Jenn Martinson said...

I missed the first hour of the show and I'm hoping that's why I hated the second hour. The new "Brenda" sucks and don't even get me started on the token brown kid. It was good to see Kelly and Shannen needs to give up the ciggys and coffee...her teeth are NOT cute!