Friday, April 10, 2009

Just a Quick Note...

I braved the wilds of the mall parking lot almost killing two rowdy teenagers who threw themselves in front of my car and then had the nerve to give me a dirty look...all to purchase the $25 Borders gift card for Robin, the winner of my Blogiversary contest.

The actual purchase of the card was not bad. Just the parking thing was. I love Borders. I worked there when I was in college and it was the best job I've ever had. If it payed what I get paid now, I'd still be there. Well, it would have to pay more than I pay now as a large percentage of it would go right back to the store. That's what happened in college. I would work extra shifts sometimes to offset my book-buying.

Anyway, I made it out alive (and didn't even purchase anything for myself!!) and will be sending the card your way Robin. I hope you get much enjoyment out of it. Let me know what you use it for. I'm always looking for new books!

No comments: