Thursday, April 16, 2009

Electronic Sass

Since getting my Wii Fit, I've been trying to do a little every day. Mostly because I'm embarrassed by my pudgy little Mii. I want her to be svelte.
On Monday I did all of the yoga poses, some of the balance games and strength training, and the stair stepper and short run (for aerobics). I think it was pretty well balanced. I like to mix it up because I loathe exercise and get bored really easily. That's why I got the stupid thing to begin with...to try to trick myself into exercising.
On Tuesday, I went to the grocery store after work and did some light housework. No time for Wii.
On Wednesday, I came right home and turned it on. Did you know that the little shit had the nerve to get sassy?

What Sarah, too busy to exercise yesterday?

Look little Wii board, I don't really need grief from you. Can you just lay off already?
Yeah, I know I need to get fit.
I'm aware.
I don't need this pressure!

3 comments:

Jen said...

This totally cracked me up. I just got on mine today and it has been like 45 days. I thought the thing was going to scream at me, but it just did its normal sassiness.

Melanie Sheridan said...

I haven't used the Fit in ages but I have used My Fitness Coach. I shudder to think what the cheecky bastard will say when I finally turn it on again.

JackeeG4glamorous said...

yeah, the Wii called by friends 6 year old daughter "pudgy". She was pissed, and since then they only do fun games.

{sigh}
I hear Super Mario Kart is super fun.

stick with it Sarah, every tiny bit helps.