Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Christmas Wishlist

Inspired by the season of gluttony and greed and as part of a Bloggy Carnival with Melanie I'm posting my Christmas Wishlist. If money were no object, here's what I'd like this year.

  1. A new camera. A Nikon D60. My current camera is crap compared to this fabulous one.
  2. New cookware. My pots and pans don't match and I'd like chef quality.
  3. Furniture from Crate and Barrel or Ikea
  4. The services of a masseuse for one year. It might help with my migraines.
  5. A month to travel the world. I have so many places I want to go.
If money were no object, what would YOU like to find under your tree this year?

6 comments:

Jenn Martinson said...

1. Someone from cool company offering me a writing job
2. SuperBowl tickets
3. Unlimited gift card to DSW
4. Unlimited personal training
5. World Peace

Melanie Sheridan said...

I was going to put a membership to Massage Envy on my list but couldn't give up the shoes!

Unknown said...

Interesting post!

1. Either a BlackBerry Curve or an Apple iPhone
2. A month long trip to Ireland
3. A '79 Camaro
4. Peace on Earth
5. Good health for my family
6. A new president (Lol...seriously though!)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, ooh!

A new car, preferably something like the Civic. And a new cell phone. And flying lessons.

JackeeG4glamorous said...

1. A personal Trainer.
2. A guest spot on "The Mentalist".
3. Free Photography lessons.
4. The new pots and pans sounds good.
5. A diamond eternity ring.
7. A new car, totally paid for.

cwjsmama said...

I also want a new camera, a new mattress with big beautiful linens.

If money were no object, I would want a toy hauler with quads for all of us.

Really I would like the holidays off & a new job to go back to.