Saturday, December 11, 2010

My Grown-Up Christmas List

Not too long ago, my mother asked me what I wanted for Christmas. When you're a kid, you can rattle off a list of Barbies, My Little Ponies, and Strawberry Shortcake like nobody's business. As an adult, I had to really think.

Here's what I really want for Christmas and it can't be bought.

1. A clean house
2. A date night with Spiderman
3. An extra 8 hours in the day to get everything done
4. To lose 20 lbs
5. 10 hours of uninterrupted sleep (not just 8, I'm greedy like that)

What's on your Christmas list this year?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm stealing your list (swap out your guy for my guy). A clean house? Sleep? Yes, please!!

Amoco said...

1. Warm weather
2. An electric shower
3. To never, ever deal with the US Embassy again

JackeeG4glamorous said...

An electric shower?? What is an electric shower?

Clean house? done,
Date night sitter? done
Sleep? sorry.

Love, Santa

The Adventures of Pia said...

1. dish washer
2. tankless water heater so I never run outta hot water
3. family vacation with me hubby and baby