Friday, October 15, 2010

Sometimes He Drives me Crazy!

Things that irritate me about my husband:
  • he would rather dress from the laundry basket than put his clothes away
  • he believes that there is an infinite amount of time to complete any task
  • he snores like nobody's business
  • he spends most of his time watching sports, ESPN, or updating his fantasy team
  • the rest of the time is spent watching cartoons (The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park)
  • his ability to not hear a screaming, crying baby that I can hear with ear plugs in, from the other room

Things that I Love about my husband:

  • he is the carrier of all things heavy
  • he has completely taken over litter box duty
  • he never makes me mow the lawn
  • he loves to make me dinner
  • he likes to eat the edges of brownies and cakes so I can eat the middle pieces
  • his butt

And most importantly....he puts up with all my crazy annoying shit.

2 comments:

readsalot said...

I need to make a list like that. My hubby is driving me nuts this week so I need to remember that he has a lot of good qualities too.

Anonymous said...

Your boy and mine should go bowling.

There was a GIANT, crusty pile of cat vomit next to him. I say " I have to get all naggy wife and ask why you didn't clean that up."

Him: "I didn't see it."

GAH!