Thursday, June 17, 2010

Big Comfy Couch

This may look like a regular couch, but it's not.

It's magic.

It is soft microfiber and comfy and for the past month I cannot sit on it for more than an hour without falling asleep. It's something about this couch. I have another, leather one that does not have this effect. It's almost like someone sprinkled it with sleeping powder or drugs or something wonderful. Today I went swimming at my mother's house. When I got home I sat on the couch to read for a little bit. Within 15 minutes I took what felt like a really long blink. It was over an hour. The magic couch struck again.

I wonder if it will work on babies?

1 comment:

Melanie Sheridan said...

Clothes dryers, hair dryers and vacuum cleaners will probably work better. But, you can always try. All babies are different.