Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Totally Random

Today I'm feeling kinda random and can't really pull it together to post about one thing so here's a hodge podge of what's on my mind:
  • I spent a large portion of yesterday trying to remember the names of the Chippettes. All I could think of was Jeannette and Eleanor. I finally had to google it to come up with Brittany.
  • I finally got motivated to purchase and wrap almost all of my Christmas presents. How awesome am I?
  • I REEEAAAALLLLLLY want to take a nap right now.
  • Just as suddenly as the kitties started fighting to the death they stopped. It makes me nervous. Like they're plotting something.
  • While watching the Vampire Diaries last night I became very aware of how much Ian Sommerhalder looks like a young Rob Lowe.
Rob
Ian
Am I the only one who's noticed this?
So yeah, that's all I've got. Is anyone else finding it hard to focus this time of year?

2 comments:

Kristan said...

DEFINITELY lookalikes!

Shannon said...

Daily naps are my guiltiest pleasure.

I couldn't have come up with ANY of the Chipettes names' if my life had depended on it! HA!