Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'd Like to Thank The Acadamy



I was given the Honest Scrap award by Mimi today. The object is to tell 10 scraps of information about yourself and pass the award along.

  1. I am afraid of large dogs. I don't know why.
  2. While I am primarily right handed, I am left hand dominate in several activities.
  3. My favorite color is blue.
  4. I took knitting classes to help me relax and it's only stressing me out more.
  5. I had a massage last Friday that left bruises all over my body. I'm delicate like a peach apparently.
  6. I have a black thumb but keep trying to grow things anyway.
  7. I have a short attention span and get distracted easily.
  8. I was raised Catholic, but am not sure 100% what I believe.
  9. I have a quick temper.
  10. One of my favorite things is to have a hot bath and then climb into a bed made with fresh sheets.

That was fun. I now pass this award on to 3 bloggy friends.

Melanie

Jen

The Coconut Diaries

I'm curious to see what your list is.

1 comment:

Melanie Sheridan said...

The pressure! Thank you, I appreciate it.