Monday, May 2, 2011

Three Days

That's how long it took me to come off my NYC high. The Workshop was WONDERFUL! There are no words to describe how life changing it was for me. I met some awe inspiring women who have caused me to rethink so many things about my life.

So where have I been?

I got back and hit the ground running. Since then I've been busy trying to implement some of the things I've learned. I am trying to change my outlook, declutter my house and life of all things unwanted, plan an educational symposium at work, plan Jack's baptism (finally), "play" more, exercise more, and generally be happy more.

We had Spiderman's birthday, Easter, and my sister's birthday. I helped my sister move into her new apartment and now my grandmother's in the hospital (and soon to be moving into assisted living).

I'm desperately trying to not let the "dementors" at my work poison my soul again. There are people there who are so miserable and hateful that they want to make my life miserable and see me fail. I will not let them.

Change is hard and takes time, but I think I have made some positive steps.

So what have YOU been up to?

1 comment:

JENNerilizations said...

Now that I have re-entered the blogging world, I will be catching up on Jack! I mean, your blog!