Sunday, March 13, 2011

Proud Mama

Partially because I'm lazy and partially because I want to have a nice, happy, not-about-me-being-sick post I'm going to talk about Jackson.
He's gotten SO big and such a little personality. He sits up really well now and is *this* close to crawling. He gets up on all fours and rocks, eventually pushing himself into a sitting position. He still rolls everywhere though and gets into Everything. And everything goes into his mouth.
Isn't he the cutest almost 7 month old ever? He's always chattering away and he's very "busy". Always moving and looking around. Once he figures out the crawling thing we're in trouble. He's very smiley and giggly and loves his jumperoo. I call it maniacal jumping. Today he jumped for 45 minutes straight flailing his arms and squealing the whole time.

He is Spiderman's and my joy. How can you have a bad day when you see this happy little guy?

2 comments:

Yo mama! said...

He is just as cute as a button!

Becky Durham said...

He really is very cute. Love his smile!