Sunday, February 27, 2011

Grateful

Just like anyone else I've had crappy things happen in my life. Things that were hard to deal with. Things that majorly sucked. Lately, I've had a real run of good fortune and for that I feel grateful.
Things that I'm grateful for right this moment?
  • Spiderman's new job which has allowed me to stop worrying all the time about him getting fired and us living in a box.
  • The extra money that the above mentioned job has provided us with that helps us to afford not living in a box.
  • Since having my gallbladder removed I've become very aware of how lucky we all are to be healthy.
  • Spiderman and I were able to hire a sitter for Jack and went to a movie to spend some quality time with each other. (as new parents that's quite a feat!)
  • I'm eternally grateful that I have a wonderful hubby, son, family, and friends to share my life with.
  • When I was at Walgreens today I noticed that Easter candy has officially hit the shelves. (hey it can't all be deep)

2 comments:

Yo mama! said...

Back away slowly from the Peeps and Cadbury Eggs.

JackeeG4glamorous said...

Can't wait for the egg hunt this year! Hope the chocolate doesn't melt!